- Enjoy vibrant street theatre, live music and dance from talented local and national artists in the town centre during the day.
- Grab a bite to eat from food stalls which celebrate Grimsby’s links to the sea through its world-leading seafood sector.
- There’ll be activities for young people, families and friends, on site, or sign up for one of the walks to discover more about Grimsby’s heritage.
- View the Docks Timeline along the walkway from Garth Line Bridge towards the Fishing Heritage Centre and make time to visit the Ross Tiger if it’s been a while since you were last on board.
- Experience outdoor performance and explore our current connections to the new industries of the North Sea, home to the largest offshore wind farm in the world.
Find out what’s in store for the 2022 edition of the Festival of the Sea.